On a number of occasions, Motorola has inadvertently leaked information about the successor to the Moto X, which has been named the Moto X+1. Already there has been quite a bit of speculation about the new phone, such as the specifications of the handset and the overall look and feel of it. Already, Motorola have confirmed the Moto X+1 exists through the MotoMaker and other placeholders which were leaked to the public. But with all the speculation, what do we actually know about the Moto X+1 and is it worth all the hype surrounding it currently?
Moto X+1 Specs
The specifications are not confirmed but reports say that the Moto X+1 will have a the following:
- 5.2-inch 1080p display so it’ll be perfect for watching movies and gaming will be much better on the Moto
- a quad-core 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- If you’re like me and you have a Moto G and you enjoy taking good photos then the 12-megapixel camera will appeal to you.
- And lest we forget, the Moto X+1 will apparently have 32GB of internal storage with possible MicroSD storage.
- It is reported that the phone will have the latest Android 4.4.3 but with a possibility of being able to upgrade to the new addition to the Android family; Android L making it the first smartphone that isn’t a Nexus to run Google’s latest version of Android.
Moto X+1 Design
Moto X+1 Price
Motorola accidentally leaked the device on its own website, also confirming the price of the device, starting at just $399. You will be able to purchase it once it releases in the beginning of March. Here is the leaked picture from the Motorola Website which leaked several weeks ago:
And that is all we know about the Moto X+1 right now, so please comment, +1, or even retweet and comment below about anything relevant to the Moto X+1!