It has been months since Google released Android 5.0 and Google is almost done with Android 5.1. Samsung didn’t rush the release of 5.0 for its devices and just now the official Android 5.0 ROM for the Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005.
Keep in mind that this only works with the SM-N9005. The installation process varies a little bit between the 16GB and 32GB model, so make sure to follow the right instructions for yours.
How to install and Download Android 5.0 Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
- First we are going to download the latest version of Odin, if you already have it you can skip this step. Other ways, download Odin 3.09 here
- Make sure that before starting the installation process you create a backup of your device, learn how to do so here
- Make sure to download the Leaked SM-N9005 Android 5.0 ROM
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Open Odin and if you own a 32GB model, make sure the configuration is the same:
- If you have a 16GB Model, make sure to have a similar setup as this one:
- Make sure to hit Start when everything is right
- Once the process has finished and a message saying “Pass” appears, reboot your device if you own a 32GB model
- if you have a 16GB model, go to recovery and factory reset.
- The first boot up can take some time, please be patient.
Also, don’t forget to check out our list of more then 140 Material Design wallpapers to use with Android 5.0