If you have a Dual-SIM Smartphone you might be annoyed by the restrictions the official Whatsapp app has as it currently only supports 1 phone number per device. OGWhatsapp allows users to have multiple Whatsapp accounts and use 2 numbers on Whatsapp on 1 single phone.
What is OGWhatsApp?
OGWhatsApp is a modded version of the WhatsApp app that allows users to use 2 whatsapp account in one single android device. The app does require Root access. Here is a list of features that OGWhatsapp has:
- multiple whatsapp accounts in one device
- Whatsapp dual sim
- Facility to backup and restore messages and data
- Select app icon
- and many more
Download OGWhatsApp 2.11.432 APK
OGWhatsapp isn’t available on the Play Store, instead will have to be downloaded and installed manually. Don’t worry we will guide you through the process later on but first make sure to Download OGWhatsapp on your Android device. Keep in mind that OGWhatsapp requires Root and for you to run Android 2.1 or above.
Get Multiple Whatsapp Accounts with OGWhatsapp – Install
- Make sure to backup all of your chat history. On the official Whatsapp app, navigate to Chat Settings > Backup Conversations
- Head over to Settings > Apps > Whatsapp > Clear Data
- Go to /sdcard/WhatsApp folder and rename it to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp
- Uninstall the official Whatsapp app
- Install the previously downloaded OGWhatsapp v2.11.432
- Open up the app once installed
- It will ask for a phone number, make sure to insert the same one used on the official WhatsApp app, you can add a second number later
- Go and download the official Whatsapp app here
- You can now have multiple Whatsapp accounts on 1 device, one number for the official Whatsapp app and one number on the OGWhatsapp app.
Hello, my name is Jenifer Whiteside and i am an Author and Editor at AmongTech. I joined in 2013 as the fourth member of the team. I live in the US and am 27 years old. I will provide social network & Social media for AmongTech. I currently work for a big company located in California and live with my fiancé in California.