Are you annoyed by the WhatsApp restrictions while using a Dual-SIM Android Smartphone? Solve this problem with the GB WhatsApp download of OGWhatsApp (2022), allowing users to use multiple Whatsapp accounts with two phone numbers on one single Android smartphone with WhatsApp. This modified Android app resolves the issue with the official WhatsApp app downloaded from the Google Play store only supporting one phone number per Android device.
What is the GB WhatsApp download of OGWhatsApp APK?
OGWhatsApp APK is a modded version of the official WhatsApp messaging app created by GB Apps. The APK download (descargar) allows Android users to use two WhatsApp accounts on one single android device. The app does require Root access. Here is a list of OGWhatsapp features:
- Use two WhatsApp accounts on one Android device.
- It allows a WhatsApp dual sim card.
- A facility to backup and restore messages and data.
- Select a different app icon.
- Get the pre-built-message scheduler.
- It provides an Anti-Ban APK.
- It provides a rooted status-download feature.
- Make a call to non-added contacts.
- Block specific numbers or contacts from calling you.
- Send more than 90 images in a message at one time.
- Set group names to more than 35 characters.
- Change the unread message counter color and background in the chat window.
- Modify the text color used for the Whatsapp status, unread messages, and name.
- Hide or view a profile status with customization features.
- Turn on a fingerprint lock to control the ability to read chats.
- Update your profile status with up to 250 words.
Download OGWhatsApp 2.19.17 APK (April, 2022)
OGWhatsapp isn’t available on the Play Store, instead, the APK file will have to be downloaded and installed manually. Don’t worry. We will guide you through the process later, but first, download OGWhatsapp on your Android device. Keep in mind that OGWhatsapp requires Root and for you to run Android 5.0 or above.
|App Name||OG Whatsapp|
|File Size||48 MB|
|Android Version Required||5.0+|
How to get multiple WhatsApp Accounts with OGWhatsApp – Install
- Make sure to backup all of your chat histories. On the official Whatsapp app, navigate to Chat Settings > Backup Conversations.
- Head over to Settings > Apps > Whatsapp > Clear Data
- Go to /sd card/WhatsApp folder and rename it to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp
- Uninstall the official Whatsapp app
- Install the previously downloaded OGWhatsapp v2.19.17
- Open up the app once installed.
- It will ask for a phone number. Make sure to insert the same one used on the official WhatsApp app. You can add a second number later.
- Go and download the official Whatsapp app here.
- You can now have multiple Whatsapp accounts on one device, one number for the official Whatsapp app and one number on the OGWhatsapp app.