To be able to connect an Android Phone to a PC or Mac computer USB Phone drivers are needed. These drivers allow you to transfer media from your PC or Mac to your Smartphone’s storage. We highly recommend you download the appropriate drivers for your mobile device from the list bellow (keep in mind that not all drivers are available for Mac)
Android USB Drivers for Windows and Mac
- Google Nexus: Include devices like the Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 etc. you can download the official USB drivers here (More on ADB and Fastboot for Mac can be found here)
- HTC: Include devices like the HTC One M8, HTC M7, HTC One Mini etc. you can download the official HTC Sync Manager Drivers (These are available for both Mac and PC)
- Huawei: Include the Huawei Ascend Mate 7, Ascend P7, Ascend G7 etc. you can download the official drivers here
- LG: Include the LG G3, LG G3, LG G Flex etc. you can download the official drivers from the LG website (Drivers are specific for each device)
- Samsung: Include devices like the Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 4 etc. you can download and use Samsung Kies more about it can be found here (available for both Windows and Mac)
- Motorola: Include devices like the Moto X, Moto G, Moto E etc. you can download the USB drivers for both Windows and Mac here
- Sony: Include devices like the Sony Xperia Z3, Sony Xperia Compact, Xperia Z2 etc. you can download the appropriate drivers for PC here or use Sony Bridge for Mac
Install ADB and Fasboot Phone Driver for Windows
If you are looking into rooting your Android smartphone you might want to learn how to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) used to send terminal commands to your phone and Fastboot used to modify your smartphone’s firmware.
Download Version 1.4 of 15 Second ADB Installer here. Run the executable and Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip, Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only and Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip, let 15 seconds go by and voila!