“This iPhone was lost and erased. Sign In with the Apple ID that was used to erase the iPhone” is the message that appears if an iPhone has been locked via iCloud. A new way to bypass icloud activation for iOS 8 has emerged and allows you to unlock any iPhone with iCloud Activation lock. Similar messages like “Your iPhone is currently linked to Apple ID. Sign in with the Apple ID that has been used to set up this iPhone”.
The guide bellow gives an in-depth look on How to bypass icloud activation lock on iOS 8 or later and how to bypass iCloud Activation with different iPhone and iPad models.
What is the iCloud Activation Lock? How do you Bypass it?
- This iPhone was lost and erased. Sign In with the Apple ID that was used to erase the iPhone
- Your iPhone is currently linked to Apple ID. Sign in with the Apple ID that has been used to set up this iPhone
Are just two of the many messages that can appear if your iOS device has been locked via iCloud. If an iPhone is stolen or lost the owner can activate an iCloud Lock which prevents any unwanted people to log into their iPhone without the right Apple ID login. Important: If you do know the Apple ID, make sure to just sign in. If this is not the case (like with a found or stolen iPhone) the guide bellow will help you bypass icloud activation Lock.
bypass iCloud Activation Compatible Devices
Bellow is a full list of all compatible devices where the methods bellow used to bypass the Activation Lock on iCloud work:
- bypass iphone 6 iCloud activation Lock
- bypass iPhone 6 Plus iCloud activation lock
- bypass iPhone 5S iCloud Activation Lock
- bypass iPhone 5C iCloud Activation Lock
- bypass iPhone 5 iCloud Activation Lock
- bypass iPhone 4S iCloud Activation Lock
- bypass iPhone 4 iCloud Activation Lock
- bypass iPad Air 2 iCloud Activation Lock
- bypass iPad Air iCloud Activation Lock
- bypass iPad Mini 2 iCloud Activation Lock
- bypass iPad Mini iCloud Activation Lock
Prepare your device to bypass iOS 8 iCloud Activation Lock
Bellow is a list of steps to follow to make sure your device is ready to be follow the next guide. Keep in mind that most of the time you can skip these steps as they already apply to your device:
- Have iOS 8, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2 or iOS 8.1.3 installed
- Turn on your iPhone
- Make sure the “Hello” message appears in different languages
- Swipe from the left to the right
- Choose your language
- Select your country
- Insert a SIM card (any, it doesn’t have to be the one from the previous owner however it is recommended)
- Choose a Wifi network (this is neccesary and required in order to bypass iOS 8 icloud activation lock)
How to bypass icloud activation Lock – The ultimate guide
- In the set up process mentioned above, return to Choosing your wifi
- Set a custom DNS for your router or iPhone to the following: 220.127.116.11
- Choose your home Wifi network
- The go to the next window, it should as you for the Apple ID
- Hit on the “Activation Help” button
- Go to ‘Applications’ and select ‘Crash Test 1′
- Navigate to WiFi settings once again, click on the ‘i’ and select ‘Manual’ on the ‘HTTP Proxy’ area.
- Add 30 random emoji icons to the ‘Server’ option
- type ‘8888’ in the ‘Port’ option
- Click on the “Next” button at the Wifi selection option
- Your iPhone should now freeze and act glitchy. This means that you have done it successfully.
- Now all you have to do is keep sliding to unlock every time the Apple logo appears. (as seen in the video above)
- Once you are at the home screen make sure to
- force restart by holding Power + Home
How to fix activation server cannot be reached? This error occurs when your ISP has custom DNS servers disabled. You can learn how to fix it following this guide
Hello, my name is Jenifer Whiteside and i am an Author and Editor at AmongTech. I joined in 2013 as the fourth member of the team. I live in the US and am 27 years old. I will provide social network & Social media for AmongTech. I currently work for a big company located in California and live with my fiancé in California.