Android 5.1 Lollipop will be the best thing that happened to Android since Android 5.0 Lollipop. Fixing mayor bugs like the annoying Memory Leak bug and bringing many new features and small changes.
Bellow is a list featuring 10 of the biggest changes coming to Android 5.1 Lollipop which will be released March this year coming first to the Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 and later to the Nexus 5.
10 changes coming in Android 5.1 Lollipop
1. API Level is now 22. Android 5.0 has API Level of 21, so that means there must be some public API changes.
2. Battery use screen now includes signal strength indicator in green, yellow, and red.
3. New “screen pinning” guide when screen pinning is started.
4. the option to lock when unpinning has been moved to be together with the screen pinning screen.
5. Animation on each tab of the Clock app.
7. The checkmark icon color on the “App installed” message is now correct. Previously it was white.
8. The Wi-Fi Password form has now been fixed.
9. Inline Wi-fi and Bluetooth settings from notification drawer have been changed
10. AwesomePlayer is now deprecated
Hello, my name is Niels Bosch
and i am the founder of AmongTech. Currently living in the South of Spain. My main interests are web development, playing video games once in a while, Apple, Marketing and SEO. I am currently studying Business administration, Networking & Security and Database management and will be doing so for the next year.