Google has just released a new Version of Chrome, Chrome 36 it lets know in an official blog post. The new version which is available for Mac, Linux and PC brings several mayor new features to worlds most popular web browser, in addition to bug fixes and performance improvements. Here is an overview of the most new features:
- Improved notifications. They not feature a flatter look.
- Revamped tab page when using the Incognito Browser
- Stability and performance improvements
- New crash messages
- Chrome App launcher is now available on Linux
- 26 security issues have been fixed in Chrome 36
Here is a better look at the old and new notifications.
You can update manually to Chrome 36 here if you currently are already using the browser, don’t worry, Chrome will update it self.
Hello, my name is Niels Bosch
and i am the founder of AmongTech. Currently living in the South of Spain. My main interests are web development, playing video games once in a while, Apple, Marketing and SEO. I am currently studying Business administration, Networking & Security and Database management and will be doing so for the next year.