If the new leaked LG G4 specs are accurate, the new G4 will be an absolute beast according to ITHome. LG has always been a favorite among Android smartphone users and the LG G3 was a huge success among users specially for its amazing display and camera.
The LG G4 which will go head to head with the Galaxy S6 and iPhone 6S which means that it has some tough competition to beat but it seems like LG knows what its doing, bellow is a list of specs of the LG G4 (source)
- 5.3 inch display (will include stylus) Quad HD resolution
- Snapdragon 810 processor from Qualcomm 8-core 64-bit (will feature four Cortex A-53 cores and four Cortex A57 cores)
- 450Mbps download speeds over LTE.
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB and 64GB model (with support for MicroSD, no 16GB model)
- 20MP camera with OIS and Laser Tech (same technology in the LG G3)
- We don’t Google to ship Android 6.0 “M” so we will most likely see Android 5.1 installed on the device
It appears to be that the only real downside of the G4 is the fact that there is no 16GB model. It is yet unknown when LG will reveal or release the device sometime during May 2015.