A small team of developers jcase, IOMonster, Autoprime, PlayfulGod and Team Codefire have managed to fined a security vulnerability in the LG G3 that will give the user root access with just a single click. The team has proceeded to develop an app that when clicking on “Stump” allows you to Root your LG G3.
The exploit currently works on the CDMA variants and the T-Mobile, Verizon, Spring and AT&T version of the LG G3
How to Install Stump and root the LG G3 in one click
- First, we highly recommend you back up your device. You can learn how to create different back ups and restore them here
- Download the Stump Root APK here
- Install the APK
- Run the app
- Press the “Stump” button
- The app will ask you to reboot, do so when it asks
- Proceed to install the SuperSU APK, you can download it here
- Uninstall the Stump Root app
Hello, my name is Niels Bosch
and i am the founder of AmongTech. Currently living in the South of Spain. My main interests are web development, playing video games once in a while, Apple, Marketing and SEO. I am currently studying Business administration, Networking & Security and Database management and will be doing so for the next year.