Back in November 2013 Apple released a new iOS 7.1 Beta to users who have a developer account. Apple has just released Beta 3 of iOS 7.1 featuring some small UI tweaks, bug fixes and addressing some stability issues users have experienced with the beta before its final release which is expected in a couple of months.
See Also: iOS 7.1 Beta full changelog and images
Here is the full changelog of beta 3 for all the changes so far in the iOS 7.1 beta make sure to read our previous post regarding it:
- Dark Keyboard feature added in Beta 1 has been removed
- New backspace/shift highlights
- New slide to power off screen
- Fixed error during setup assistant it should now no longer give you an error when you enable iCloud Keychain.
- “Minimal-UI” feature added which allows to minimize the top and bottom bars on the iPhone as the page loads.
- New UI for Calling screen
- All Green icons are darker
- New UI on Phone dialing screen
- Parallax can be disabled for wallpapers
- Slightly Tweaked Phone, Messages, and FaceTime icons
- New design for Shuffle and Repeat button
- New feature called “Reduce Whitepoint”
Here are the images of UI tweaks and modifications (Click to enlarge)
This Post is still being edited, as more UI tweaks get discovered we will be adding them to this post
Update 1: Here is an image featuring the new and old iMessage icon. (Left is new and right is the old one)
Update 2: New feature in Settings called “Reduce White Point”
Update 3: Here is a GIF that shows the difference between the new keyboard and the old keyboard