LG recently launched the LG G Watch smartwatch and all though users mainly complained about the bad design and a screen impossible to see outside a thing that can always be improved is battery life.
The LG G Watch runs on Android Wear and there is a way to significantly increase battery life which is by installing the custom ROM Gohma which among many things will:
- improve battery life
- reduced lag between screens
- improved overall performance
- increased vibration intensity.
How to install Gohma on the LG G Watch
- Download the ROM here
- enable USB debugging
- Extract the downloaded .zip file
- Open your command prompt
- run: adb reboot-bootloader
- Once the LG G Watch has rebooted, run this command: fastboot oem unlock
- Proceed to choose “Yes” this will unlock the bootloader as well as factory reset the watch
- Now proceed to follow the instructions depending on what OS you are running, you can check the full guide out in our How to root the LG G Watch post