- improve battery life
- reduced lag between screens
- improved overall performance
- increased vibration intensity.
How to install Gohma on the LG G Watch
- Download the ROM here
- enable USB debugging
- Extract the downloaded .zip file
- Open your command prompt
- run: adb reboot-bootloader
- Once the LG G Watch has rebooted, run this command: fastboot oem unlock
- Proceed to choose “Yes” this will unlock the bootloader as well as factory reset the watch
- Now proceed to follow the instructions depending on what OS you are running, you can check the full guide out in our How to root the LG G Watch post
Hello, my name is Niels Bosch
and i am the founder of AmongTech. Currently living in the South of Spain. My main interests are web development, playing video games once in a while, Apple, Marketing and SEO. I am currently studying Business administration, Networking & Security and Database management and will be doing so for the next year.