There are many tweaks and mods available that will allow you to improve the performance and battery life of your device and Fly On Mod is one of the most popular ones. Compatible with Android 2.3 Ginger bread and later this simple tweak will make huge difference on device performance and battery life
- Improved and Full memory management.
- Linux kernel tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Optimizations and faster database access.
- CPU governors tweaks and improvements for better performance and battery life.
- Increased SD Card read-ahead cache to 2048 KB .
- Ad blocking software included
How to install Fly-On-Mod
Requirements: Root and the latest BusyBox version you will also need a custom recovery installed.
- Download Fly On Mod for KitKat here you can check out a full list of versions for other Android OS here
- Download the Sqlite pack according to your Android version here
- We highly recommend you make a back-up of your device, learn how to do so here
- Flash both the Fly On Mod and Sqlite package onto your Android device
- Boot into recovery mode
- Install from Zip
- Install both the mod and Sqlite
- Reboot your device
- You can check if you have correctly installed it by typing the following command in the command line: Su Fly-On
- If you wish to uninstall it, simply type: su uninstaller
It is important to know that you shouldn’t use this mod with any other tweaks or Task Killer mods.