Google has recently released a new Android 5.0 Developer Preview for the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7. In this update, the new preview images feature some mayor improvements and upgrades over the previous ones as the official release date of Android Lollipop comes closer.
The update also includes a bunch of modifications to the new apps available in Android L, here is a full list of all Android 5.0 apps APK files.
- Google Now Launcher GNL5-0V2.zip
- Google Play Store APK (v5.0.32): Google Play 5032.apk
- Google Keyboard APK (v4.0.21003.1519572)
- Google Camera APK (v2.4.008): GoogleCamera.apk
- Email APK (v5.0-1519572)
- Boot Animation Android Lollipop .apk
- Google Play Services Framework APK (v6.1.74)
- Android 5.0 Calendar app
- Android 5.0 Gmail app
- Android 5.0 Messenger app
- Android Keep APK
- Google Drive APK for Android 5.0 lollipop
- Google Play books APK
- Google Fitness .apk
- Google Play Music .apk
- Google Earth apk
- Hangouts apk
- YouTube apk
How do i install a .apk file? Installing it can be done very easy. Just Download the .apk file and transfer it to your devices SD card and run the file. If you are unable to find it, make sure to enable “unknown sources” and repeat the step mentioned above.