There could be many different reasons why you would want to record a phone call between you and someone else and it is handy to know how to do so. Any Android device has the ability to record a call, lets take a look at how you can record a phone call android and save it onto your device.
How to record a Phone Call on any Android device
- In order to do this legally, the best way to do it for free is to use Record My Call.
- This will only work if you put your smartphone on Speaker so that the audio of the person you are calling also gets picked up by your Mic
- You can download Record My Call here
- Once installed, make sure to turn recording On
- From the app go to your contacts
- Look for the person you want to call
- The app automatically starts recording once you start calling
- This method will reroute voice calls via VoIP to skirt wiretapping laws
- Keep in mind that these services usually do cost money, however the quality of the call is much better.
- You can do so by using IntCall
- Every call automatically gets recorded and can be found under the “Recordings” tab