Many users don’t know that the Google Play Store has the ability to pre-order an album before it is released so you don’t only get it once it is out but you also get notified the moment it is released. It is important to know that you won’t be charged until the album has been released.
How to pre order an album on the Play Store
- Head over to the Play Store
- Search for the album you want to order
- Click on the “Pre-Order” button
- After pre-ordering, reload the page and information about the release date will appear.
- If you head over to “My Orders” page you will see a list of all pre-ordered albums
- Once the album has been made available, you will not only see it on your device but you will also receive an email.
- You will be charged once the album has been released.
You can also cancel a pre-order by simply Going to the “My Order” page, Click on the menu icon and select “Cancel Pre-order”