Who doesn’t want to show off to their friends that they have reached level 999 on Flappy Bird, right? Well, if you are reading this it is probably because you haven’t reached that insanely high level yet, but how do others do it? Cheating.
We have made a guide that shows you just how these guys do it, it is very easy and all you need is a rooted Android device and at least a score of 1. If you are using an iPhone or iPad i am sorry, but it doesn’t work on iOS or Windows Phone.
- Download and install a File Manager app
- Navigate to the following file: /data/data/com.dotgears.flappybird/shared_prefs/FlappyBird.xml
- Edit the file and change the text under highscore, keep in mind that it has to be under 10 billion.
- Save the file and close the File Manager app
- Open up flappy bird and voila!
Now you can show off your friends that you have a highscore of 999 or even 999999 if you wish to.