Apple has just released iOS 7.1.1 (build number 11D201) for the iPad 2 or later and iPhone 4 or above. All though the update doesn’t bring as much change as iOS 7.1 did, it brings some mayor bug fixes and stability improvements making the overall experience much more pleasant. Here is a full list of the iOS 7.1.1 changes:
- Touch ID has been improved making it faster and more accurate
- Improved keyboard responsiveness
- Bug Fix that caused issues with bluetooth keyboards and voiceover
- Safari now supports top-level domains like .store, .wiki, .photo etc.
- Apps that have in-app purchases are now labeled in the App Store
The small update (just 30MB) mainly brings improvement to Touch ID and fixes several bugs, make sure to check out our full list of features that will be coming to iOS 8.0 which is expected to be revealed during this years WWDC taking place on June 2.
Hello, my name is Niels Bosch
and i am the founder of AmongTech. Currently living in the South of Spain. My main interests are web development, playing video games once in a while, Apple, Marketing and SEO. I am currently studying Business administration, Networking & Security and Database management and will be doing so for the next year.