Maybe using the small screen on your device isn’t always optimal and you simply want to try out a fun game for your Android smartphone on your PC. You might have realized that this doesn’t work the same as other games for PC which you would simply install and download, but there is still a way to play apps on your PC. All you need is a computer that runs Windows XP, 7 or Windows 8
How To Download Android Apps on PC
- In order to do this, we are going to use an emulator.
- First, we are going to download it. In this case we will be using BlueStack
- You can Download Bluestack here once downloaded make sure to run the installation
- BlueStack will allow you to run Android on your PC without exiting your main OS
- You can access the Play Store from the “Search” function
- all that you are required to do is log into your Google Plus account and download the app.
- You can open an app by clicking it with your mouse.
Keep in mind that BlueStack works both on Mac OSX and Windows, the software is completely free.