Live Wallpapers have been available for years now, yet finding a cool one can be very hard. We have decided to put together a list of the 30 best Live Wallpaper for Android where you can find any type of Live wallpaper from Abstract to Nature, animals and Movies.
But first, lets take a look at how to set a live wallpaper as your homescreen and lockscreen and how to make your very own live wallpaper.
How to set a Live Wallpaper on Home Screen
1. On any homescreen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. After selecting one, you can preview what your device will look like while the live wallpaper is applied.
6. If you like what you see, hit “Set Wallpaper.”
This will make the chosen Live Wallpaper your default one on your Homescreen. Bellow is a guide on how to set a Live Wallpaper on Lock Screen
How to set Live Wallpaper on Lock screen Android
- Follow the guide above to set your Live Wallpaper for Android on your Homescreen first
- Head over to Settings
- Lock screen wallpaper
- And hit the “Clear” button
How to Create your own Live Wallpaper for Android
While choosing and downloading a Live wallpaper is cool, it is even cooler to create your very own 3D Live Wallpaper. We have previously made an in-depth guide on how to here, but we will go over the different steps again:
- Download the “Depth Photo 3D live wallpaper” app on the Google Play Store
- Take a picture or choose one from your library
- Once in the settings tab of the app, adjust the movement speed and sensitivity
- We recommend you choose “Gyro” as Movement Style
- Save the picture and set it as your background
How to install a Live Wallpaper from Google Play Store
There are thousands of Live Wallpaper apps available. If you have downloaded one and are wondering how you can set a desired wallpaper as your lock and homescreen, you do so by following the steps bellow:
- Once you have downloaded and installed the desired app, open it up.
- Look for a Live Wallpaper for Android you wish to install
- Select it and tap on “Apply” to activate the wallpaper.
- If it has not worked, make sure to reboot your device before trying again.
The 30 Best Live Wallpaper for Android Download
4. Fun Colorful
5. Light Drops
10. Sky flowers
11. Under the Sea
17. Simple Walls
18. Origami Live
20. Paperland live
22. Tony Bear
23. Dubai Night
25. Panda Pet
27. Air Baloon magic
28. Paper sea Live
28. Next Nexus
30. iOS 7
Hello, my name is Niels Bosch
and i am the founder of AmongTech. Currently living in the South of Spain. My main interests are web development, playing video games once in a while, Apple, Marketing and SEO. I am currently studying Business administration, Networking & Security and Database management and will be doing so for the next year.