Android One was one of the first to receive Android 5.1 Lollipop but it wasn’t until now that the OTA was captured. If you wish to upgrade your Android One device to Android 5.1 Lollipop without losing any data, you can do so by installing the OTA .zip file. (build number LMY47O)
How to Install Android One OTA
- Download the OTA .zip file bellow
- Place the OTA .zip file on your Android One device.
- Boot into stock/any custom recovery.
- Select the zip placed on your sd card
- flash it.
- Reboot, be patient, first boot will take some time.
Keep in mind that you dont have to factory reset your device before flashing, as this is an OTA update you can just flash it & get updated to Android Lollipop 5.1 even without losing any data.
Download Android One OTA
Please make sure to download the file for your specific device as installing the wrong one could cause problems.
Micromax Canvas A1
- Download Micromax Android One OTA LMY47O – Here
- MD5: 3880ffad81b2196ddfbfdc56d920f8bd
- SHA1: d827aed7f4da8fcedfcd24c8d67e97977b610120
Karbonn Sparkle V
- Download Karbonn Android One OTA LMY47O – Here
- MD5: b090f1177cfc7b8eb217b51b8793cdfe
- SHA1: 7c11ac385d16129f995e502ac0ed8f99e38ddeba
Spice Dream UNO
- Download Spice Android One OTA LMY47O – Here
- MD5: NA
- SHA1: 4ad4c12368e9072af4600ae8f2547c4de706aa46
Symphony Roar A50
- Download Symphony Android One OTA LMY47O – Here
- MD5: NA
- SHA1: e2904c9fc284d15fb4f52e818c328897d1d5f89d
Hello, my name is Niels Bosch
and i am the founder of AmongTech. Currently living in the South of Spain. My main interests are web development, playing video games once in a while, Apple, Marketing and SEO. I am currently studying Business administration, Networking & Security and Database management and will be doing so for the next year.