The popular music app Pandora has just been updated to version 5.1 giving the app a few new cool features and a complete iOS 7 redesign.
Pandora has also added several new features to the App, one of them is the fact that you can now configure a station to play as your Alarm so you can wake up listening to your favorite station. Here is the full changelog:
- By popular demand, our new alarm clock lets you start your day with Pandora:
- Pick one of your favorite stations to wake up to – if you like what you hear, you can keep the music playing.
- Need a few extra minutes of shut eye? Hit snooze to catch more zzz’s.
- Use with the sleep timer to listen to music you love morning and night.
- Refreshed app design just for iOS 7.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes to make your listening experience even better.
Interested in getting Pandora or download the update? Check out the App on the App Store for those who already have it and have iOS 7, don’t worry the app will be updated automatically. Here are some pictures showing off the new design of the Pandora app.