The guys over at Evasi0n have finally cracked the code after 3 months, you can now Untethered jailbreak iOS 7 to iOS 7.0.4. Evasi0n is a tool that allows you to jailbreak your iDevice, it is also untethered, which means the phone is able to reboot without having to connect the phone to a computer in order to reload the software.
The jailbreak works for your iPhone 5C, 4, 4S, 5S, 5 your iPad Mini, iPad and iPod Touch. Here are the steps to follow
- Go to the official Evasi0n website and download the software for your OS (either Mac or Windows)
- Make sure to backup your device before starting just in case anything goes wrong, you can always restore it
- disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. (also goes for Touch ID)
- Once the software is installed you can plug in your device through USB
- Once plugged in and the software open you can proceed to install Cydia for iOS 7
Remember that jailbreaking your device can cause issues and you should you do so at your own risk, neither Evasi0n or AmongTech is responsible for any damage or issues this might cause.