Xposed has been hugely popular since its launch. Several months back it was released for Android 5.0 Lollipop and unofficial ports started to appear for Android 5.1 but now Xposed Android 5.1.1 has been released.
Xposed for Android 5.1.1 is officially in Alpha, if you want to install Xposed Android 5.1.1 keep in mind that If Xposed for Android 5.0 didn’t work on your device, its unlikely this one will either.
How to Download and install Xposed Android 5.1.1
- First, we highly recommend you make a backup of your device. You can learn how to do so here
- First, Download Xposed Framework Lollipop.zip
- Then download Xposed Framework Lollipop.apk file
- Boot into custom recovery
- Flash the previously downloaded .zip files
- Navigate to Install from .zip and then select the ”xposed-arm.zip”
- Once finished, make sure to reboot your system.
- Once your device is back on, install the “XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha.apk” app
- A menu will pop up, press “Install” and then “Open”
- It should look something like this:
Don’t forget to check out our extended list containing more then 40 compatible Xposed Modules and which aren’t compatible with Android 5.1.1. Full list of Compatible Xposed Android 5.1.1 modules can be found here