Xposed has been hugely popular since its launch. Several months back, it was released for Android 5.0 Lollipop, and unofficial ports started to appear for Android 5.1, but now Xposed Android 5.1.1 has been removed.
Xposed for Android 5.1.1 is officially in Alpha. If you want to install Xposed Android 5.1.1, keep in mind that If Xposed for Android 5.0 didn’t work on your device, it’s unlikely this one will either.
How to Download and install Xposed Android 5.1.1
- First, we highly recommend you make a backup of your device. You can learn how to do so here.
- First, Download Xposed Framework Lollipop.zip
- Then download the Xposed Framework Lollipop.apk file
- Boot into custom recovery
- Flash the previously downloaded .zip files
- Navigate to Install from .zip and then select the ”Xposed-arm.zip.”
- Once finished, make sure to reboot your system.
- Once your device is back on, install the “XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha.apk” app.
- A menu will pop up. Press “Install” and then “Open.”
- It should look something like this:
Don’t forget to check out our extended list containing more than 40 compatible Xposed Modules which are not compatible with Android 5.1.1. A complete list of Compatible Xposed Android 5.1.1 modules can be found here