Google has just launched a new version of Android Wear 5.0.2. The update which has started rolling out for the Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch, and Moto 360 (other devices should get the update later on) with build number LWX49K for the LG G Watch and Sony Smartwatch 3 while the Moto 360 has built number LWX49L.
Android Wear 5.0.2 doesn’t seem to include many new features as the update mainly addresses bugs but many users have reported small improvements in performance and stability. Here is a full changelog (from Motorola):
Full Android Wear 5.0.2 Changelog
- Google Play – Updated Google Play services
- Bug Fixes – A variety of system optimizations
- security update that will improve performance
- multiple issues with Google Fit
- Security update that will stability
For those interested in downloading and installing the update you will receive a notification on your Android Wear smartwatch, once it appears you will be able to install it.