Pebble has just launched a new kickstarter campaign for its new Pebble Time smartwatch. The new Watch which will feature a new colorful display, 7 days of battery life, a built in microphone and a thinner and more lightweight design has hit its kickstarter goal after just 15 minutes of the campaign going live.
The first Pebble watch became one of the most successful Kickstarter projects ever created and it seems like the new Pebble Time has a good chance of beating that. Pebble is looking to raise just $500.000 a goal it has hit in less then 15 minutes from more then 3.000 backers.
- Always-on, daylight readable screen with a great backlight
- Up to 7 day battery life
- Use any standard 22mm watch band
- Water resistant and durable
- Tactile buttons for easy eyes-free clicking
- Silent vibrating alarms
- Step tracking with Misfit and Jawbone
- Language and international character support
- Timeline will work on Pebble and Pebble Steel (exact date TBD)
- Works with iOS 8 on iPhone 4s and above
- Works with all Android 4.0+ phones including Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Google, Motorola, Xiaomi and more