With the average Android device user having installed more then 25 apps there is a moment when you simply can’t handle all those little icons any more and want to get rid of them and fast. Lets take a look at some ways of doing this if you are running Android Kit Kat 4.4 (this method will also work on most older Android versions). Make sure to follow the steps bellow and not skip any!
- For this guide we will use App Eater as our tool to uninstall apps, so we recommend you download it on the Play Store
- Once downloaded and Installed, open it up.
- Depending on why you want to uninstall multiple apps (either to free up space or just to get rid of them fast). If you are deleting apps to get more free space, make sure to use the “sort By” and then “Size”
- You can select multiple apps by taping different apps on the list
- Once your sure you have all the apps you want to delete, click on the “eat apps” button at the bottom.
- A pop-up will appear asking you if you are sure you want to uninstall them, proceed to click yes.
- To make sure you don’t remove any apps by mistake, make sure to select the locking tool so you can’t delete the app by mistake.
This method currently works on all Android 4.0 and above versions. Any questions regarding it (or suggestions) can be shared in the comment section bellow and we will help you out!