Apple has recently released iOS 8.1.3 an update that mainly contains bug fixes and security improvements. It also fixes the security holes that TaiG, Pangu8 and PP jailbreaks used to enable jailbreak on iOS 8.1 which means that it is currently impossible to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3.
If you want to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad we highly recommend you downgrade rather sooner then later. Bellow we have put together a step by step guide on how to How to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2.
How to downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2
- First we highly recommend you create a backup of your device. Connect your device to iTunes and create a backup
- Then proceed to download the iOS 8.1.2 IPSW
- hold the Option key on a Mac or the Shift key on a PC and hit the Restore iPhone / iPad button on iTunes.
- Select the IPSW file you downloaded earlier
- Wait for the process to complete
- Jailbreak your device again, learn how to do so here
Hello, my name is Niels Bosch
and i am the founder of AmongTech. Currently living in the South of Spain. My main interests are web development, playing video games once in a while, Apple, Marketing and SEO. I am currently studying Business administration, Networking & Security and Database management and will be doing so for the next year.