Many Snapchat users are experiencing issues on Android with the app continuously crashing and closing down on them and showing the message “unfortunately Snapchat has stopped”. While there are many reasons why this can occur the important thing is how to fix it.
Bellow is a guide that will help you fix Unfortunately has Stopped on Android, if after performing all the tasks the issue continues, make sure to uninstall and reinstall the app.
Fix Unfortunately Snapchat has Stopped
- Open Settings on your device.
- Now tap on More tab.
- Tap on Application Manager
- select All Application
- There you’ll see all your installed apps
- Look and then Tap on Snapchat.
- Make sure to Clear Cache and Clear data
- restart your device
- Turn it back on
- Open up Snapchat, it should work.