Cloud-based systems are one of the most easily misunderstood innovations in the tech industry. Operating via cloud software presents so many profitable possibilities, yet the thought of doing so can intimidate business owners.
Tackle.io hopes to change the landscape of cloud-based businesses. Business-to-business systems and software do not have to be complicated or confusing. In this post, we will be looking into the many ways that the Tackle platform is working to optimize cloud-based business operations.
Improved marketplace reporting
If you are jumping on the bandwagon of starting a cloud-based marketplace, you would notice that majority of the software used to view insights are quite complicated. For example, you can see visitor data on one software, but you would have to transfer to another program to view analytics on sales.
This is a tiresome process that makes getting useful insights challenging for business owners. On the Tackle platform, owners can readily see all crucial reportings aggregated and even in real-time. These features will be helpful to observe any changes that need to be done in order to bring in more profits while improving the decision-making process.
Some features of the Tackle reporting include:
- Marketplace integration reporting: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Real-time operations: You can see actual charts move per sale or any other marketplace action inputted in the system
- Listing reports: Aside from other cloud-based marketplaces, you can also compile insights from other related marketplace listings.
Easy listing management
Managing your listings can be a tedious task especially if you have multiple products within your line. To make the process easier, the Tackle platform also has easy update features that are connected to the cloud marketplaces you are participating in. You can manage your listings faster and quickly create some customizations needed per item such as changes in size, color, design, and other features.
Under the “configure listing” option at the Tackle platform, you can the option to create general lists and configure the descriptions per each category of listing that you need. For example, you can create general descriptions for your clothing items, housewares, books, and such. As you sort the listings per item, it will be easier to make sweeping updates that are accurate and fast.
Better handling of private offers
As your business grows, customization of prices becomes tedious when you talk to potential buyers one by one. In fact, it is very difficult to scale your business if you only rely on customer service to get the job done. With the Tackle platform, you can simplify the system of private offers to help you close the deal faster reducing the number of back-and-forth interactions.
Some of the features under the private offers include:
- Viewable offers: Now, you don’t have to check individual private offers per single window. With an intuitive and comprehensive dashboard, it is possible to view all your private offers and compare them while seeing the ‘big picture’ of things.
- Sales viewing aggregation: You can see sales from stakeholders as well as those within your direct marketplace. This way, it is easier to track inventory, get insights, and see if anything needs replenishing or modifying.
- Simplified process: Cloud-based marketplaces can have varying ways of operating. With the Tackle platform, the process is much simplified, so you’ll always stay on top of the learning and analyzing curve.
Optimized metering features
If you are selling cloud-based services, metering is an important aspect of claiming charges to your clients. Faulty metering can cause losses on your end and even complaints from your consumers.
With optimized metering features from the Tackle platform, you can track the progress and overall results within your business. The system can send batches of reports or can be sorted out according to categories as needed. It all depends on your needs such as:
- Creating billing statements
- Clearing disputes
- Ending trial sessions
- Providing viewable metrics for your consumers
The simplified metering systems in Tackle will help also help you avoid the headache of finding solutions in different software programs.
The power of the Tackle platform’s integration is not just limited to viewing insights on several cloud-based marketplaces. It also goes beyond communicating platforms such as Slack and Marketo. If you need to send information to your team, delegate insights that need quick decision-making right away, this feature will be very crucial to streamline communications.
You can ditch the time-consuming emails or messaging platforms and go straight ahead to viewing all your cloud-based business needs under the Tackle platform. You can lessen the disruptions, loss of detail, and other challenges brought about by a continuous change of programs, making the Tackle platform a crucial tool for cloud-based business development.
The Future Of Cloud-Based Businesses: Tackle Platform Sees It All
Technology is not just about improvement, but also simplification. As a business owner, the systems you need to put in place need not be too technical for you to understand. Under the Tackle platform, you can simplify the work for yourself and your team while still achieving the desired results.